Why Join MOAA – view the Video
To all Active Duty, Guard, Reserve, Retirees, Surviving Spouses, Ex-Officers – All Services
These are just some of the many reason for being a member of the Albuquerque Chapter of MOAA:
(1) You will receive every issue of the award winning chapter Albumoaa newsletter, so you can stay abreast of what is happening locally.
(2) You will feel the pride in your local 501(c)(3) Chapter’s Charitable Giving Program, which includes giving ROTC Awards and contributing to the Blue Star Mothers, Gold Star Mothers, VA Hospital, High School JROTC programs, Honor Flight and more.
(3) You will be supporting the Chapter’s Legislative lobbying efforts for New Mexico income tax relief for military retiree pensions and more.
(4) If you chose, you can be placed on an E-mail list to receive the latest National Legislative activity news effecting you and your family – with information of what action you can take to help.
(5) You will be able to participate in our Breakfast, Tours and Ski Club activities.
(6) You will join in the fun when the Chapter has its annual Membership Appreciation Party.
(7) You will meet and enjoy some of the finest and friendliest people in the country and have the comradeship of associating with people with interests like yours.
We want all veterans, not just retired officers, and patriots who are interested in our programs to become active in our chapter. For an ABQ Chapter, MOAA Membership Application, click Join (at the top) & Submit or click on this link: Join ABQ Chapter and mail in your application today. The current year’s Membership is FREE for Regular & Surviving Spouses, if you check the box expressing your willingness to receive the newsletter only electronically.